If your website is looking outdated or if it’s not responsive, it’s time for a redo!
Here at NOC we know that the last thing on your mind as a business owner is whether or not you need a website redesign. It’s there. It works. Why fix what’s broken? Well… generally we are firm believers in this idea except when it comes to your website. Yes, we may be a little biased in this area but don’t take our word for it, just do a Google search and see for yourself. There are hundreds, if not thousands of articles written on this very topic.
It’s just a necessity in this ever changing world of technology. Especially now more than ever since Google has decided it’s going to start penalizing websites that are not responsive and mobile friendly. You can read about that here and in more detail here…
Just some of the main reasons for redesigning your existing website are:
- To comply with Google and create a website that is responsive and looks and functions correctly regardless of what type of device your visitor is on. Whether that’s a cell phone, tablet, iPad or desktop, the site will adjust accordingly and still be user friendly and look good.
- If you aren’t getting the results you were expecting from your website or the conversion rates, a redesign can help.
- Your website is broken or certain areas of it don’t function correctly or as you had intended.
- The main goal or purpose of your website has changed.
- Your company or brand has outgrown the current look or features of your site.
- If your website does not include social media, you are way behind the times.
- Take advantage of the latest technologies and use a content management system (CMS) like WordPress to easily keep your site updated yourself.
- Your online business could use a little shaking up. Sometimes a change is just what you need.
- You would like to start selling your products or services online.
These are just a few of the many reasons why a redesign is well worth the investment for your business. It doesn’t even have to be a complete overhaul if you don’t want it to be. You do need to at least have a responsive website that looks good and is current though.
We have several different Web Design Packages choose from for the redesign of your current website. If you need a more customized option, please feel free to contact us to request a free quote or give us a call 330.532.0240 or 1.800.423.5218.