Why You Should Register Your Domain Name Right Now!
Every business and even individuals can benefit from registering their domain name (www.yourcompany.com).
Just a few reasons why you need to get your domain name registered:
- If you don’t secure and register it now, your competitors just might.
- Having a domain name even if your site isn’t ready is a good way to promote your business.
- Registering your domain name now will benefit you in the future and it’s a wise investment.
- If you’re ready for a website, you can advertise your business through your domain name 24/7.
- You should protect your brand and your company name. You don’t want someone going to your name and seeing another company or possibly even a less than desirable website.
- When you register your domain name you’ll be able to have professional looking email addresses for your business. Such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Even if your not actually selling anything online you can use your domain name to promote a sales event, show your company brochure, have coupons on it for customers to download or print or just provide general contact information on where to find you or how to reach you.
- If your an individual you may even want to secure your own name! Such as janedoe.com before someone else does. You never know when you may decide to use it as a personal blog, a photo album or your family in the future as a tribute to you.
We really can’t stress enough the importance of registering your domain name. Don’t wait until it’s too late. They’re not expensive and by registering you can secure it for one year up to ten years.
We can handle all of this for you, or if you decide to register it yourself there are a ton of options and companies out there to go through. We recommend HostGator or directly through Network Solutions.